Monday 4 January 2010

Get tickets for Good Shoes in Resident in 9 days time



I saw Good Shoes a while ago. Long ago enough that I have no sensible recollection of thrilling antics, but I do remember that they were a good fun band despite the dingy but traditional Oxford gig house. They make me think of bright colours and I had a silly dance or two, all rather nice.

"They play danceable, shed rehearsed guitar music. They like to dance, drink, draw, pretend to be on a mobile phone whilst they are not and write songs," says Last.fm.

On the 13th of January - nine days time - they'll be playing a gig in Resident, one of my favourite music stores in Brighton.

Ticket details are a bit hush-hush and involve asking staff in-store. So, rather than blog about this event on the 13th, the day when it happens and the day when the tickets will in fact be all gone, rending the blogging process advising you to go a little pointless, today we advise getting to Resident, and finding out about the in-store gig, if you're so inclined.

They're also playing later in April, on the 22nd at Audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment